- Online World Atlas
- Google Classroom
- Clever Portal to Access First in Math and Typing Agent
- ST Math Link
- Portola Springs Tech Resources
- Encyclopedia Britannica
- Online Dictionary for Kids
- General Online Textbooks in Math and Science organized by subject
- ST Math (Grades K-8):
2. Click on the “Homework” button.
3. Enter Student’s Picture passcode that they learned at school.
a. If they forget their picture passcode, they can use their text district login
i. Username format: ##DoeJane
ii. Password: 123456789 (Their 9 digit district Id #)
4. Enter your School Name and press Enter.
5. Go to https://goo.gl/4nSElI for complete instructions.
- Math Timed Test Generator
- Leveled Book Finder - Help find books at your reading level.
- Portola Springs Library Collection
- Online eBooks
- Smarter Balanced Practice Tests - Use prefilled username and login and select grade 4 on the second menu.
- Front Row Math - Class Code:
- Math Games Site
- Khan Academy
- IXL Skills Practice - 20 Free Questions/Day
- Education City - Online activities for Math and Language Arts
- Glencoe Math Manipulatives
- Virtual Math Manipulatives - Good site with math activities
- STAR Math Practice - Houghton Mifflin Site for math practice
- HowStuffWorks.com - Great site with simple explanations about a variety of topics
- WatchKnowLearn.org - Educational videos rated by teachers/educators.
- IUSD Home Page
- Math Playground - Skills Practice and games
- Arcademic Skill Builders - Game site to practice basic skills for math and language arts
- PuzzleMaker.com - Site to create word searches and other puzzles.
- Spelling City - Site for Spelling Practice
- freerice.com - Practice site for math and grammar
- Schoolr - A good place to start searches.
- Homework Spot - Reference site
- Etymonline - Resource for Word Orgins
- Diamante Poem Creator